Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
anahid
Connoisseur
anahid began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook gen3 + Kindle 3
UR - Stephen King

¿Who of you have read UR on the Kindle, and have gone to the menu "Experimental" to see if there's a submenu "Ur"??
anahid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:45 AM   #2
CChamp
CChamp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I have read it but did not go to the experimental looking for UR. Curious to know how many did though. Did you Anahid?
CChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2010, 10:27 AM   #3
anahid
Connoisseur
anahid began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook gen3 + Kindle 3
I must confess... I did look it up
anahid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #4
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
*raises hand*

But. I listened to an audio version long before I got a Kindle. Was one of the first stories I purchased!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:24 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Seriously? You did this?

desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2010, 12:29 PM   #6
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
But of course. Had the menu been there it would've been cheaper than buying an airline ticket for a vacation!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:07 AM   #7
bitschnau
Enthusiast
bitschnau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bitschnau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bitschnau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bitschnau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
*cough* What the h*** are you talkin' 'bout?
bitschnau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:27 AM   #8
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
bitschnau, you have to read UR to understand this.

But I think you can check the color of your Kindle first.
If it ain't pink there's no need to search for a UR menu!
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:27 AM   #9
treetotree
Connoisseur
treetotree has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.treetotree has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.treetotree has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.treetotree has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Kindle DXG,prs-350, wife k3
When Amazon puts out a pink Kindle, will it have an UR menu? That is something to look forward too.
treetotree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #10
LUW
Ex-paperboy
LUW began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Though my K3 is graphite and not pink, is UR any good?
The book ?
LUW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:47 AM   #11
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUW View Post
Though my K3 is graphite and not pink, is UR any good?
The book ?
Well.. A bit short. About 1000 locations.
I read the English version in less than one day, and that's not my native language...
It was okay to read, but for sure not one of King's best works.
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote