Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-24-2010, 07:00 AM   #1
rclott
rclott began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700
Case/Cover Question

I have both a Kindle and Sony ebook readers. They both have very nice leather cases/covers. However, in the past couple of months, I have noticed something missing. I have been over-working on a project, and have been taking my ebook reader with me (alone) to get lunch and dinner. It is one way for my mind to briefly escape from the office.

But I find myself always searching for something on which to prop up my ebook to get it at a good reading angle, so my hands are free to eat. I got to thinking, how about some kind of prop or support built into the cover (not unlike the "flap" which supports a picture frame on your desk or table). Does anyone make such a support?
rclott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:16 AM   #2
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Try M-edge. superb covers and they make Platfrom covers to do exactly what you would like.

http://www.medgestore.com/products/kindle3/

Their Sony cover range is just as extensive
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
dickon25
Groupie
dickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505. Pocketbook Inkpad 840
Tuff-Luv also do a nice leather case with a stand:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tuff-luv-Exe...8044272&sr=8-2

I have one for my Sony 505 and it's fantastic.
dickon25 is offline   Reply With Quote