Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-13-2014, 04:55 AM   #31
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
There's no such place, but maybe this thread would be a good place for users to share them.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 05:16 AM   #32
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I guess I could try to add the possibility of saving different presets, and then select which one to use for each conversion.
I've now implemented this option in the plugin. You can save as many stylesheets as you want and select which one to use for each conversion. No need to install two versions of the plugin! (I hope).

I have also tested the plugin under the new calibre 2 beta, so it should be safe for the near future too.
Advert
Old 08-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #33
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
I've now implemented this option in the plugin. You can save as many stylesheets as you want and select which one to use for each conversion. No need to install two versions of the plugin! (I hope).

I have also tested the plugin under the new calibre 2 beta, so it should be safe for the near future too.
Thank you for publishing your 1.2.0 version. Not only it has a bright future but you gave us the possibillity of using more than one stylesheet, which is very handy for a fixed layout format.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:31 PM   #34
Irving
Irving began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4 - Marvin
Hello,
I have Win 8.1 PRO 64 bits with Calibre 1.48 x32 and x64 installed. I have installed Prince free version (Home use) and the Prince plug in 1.2 ... But when I try to access setting part of the plug in, I have an error with this message :
calibre, version 1.48.0
ERREUR: Exception non gérée: <b>KeyError</b>:u'old'

calibre 1.48 isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-8-6.2.9200 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '8', '6.2.9200')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('8', '6.2.9200', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.prince_pdf.main", line 228, in config
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\__init__.py", line 152, in do_user_config
File "calibre_plugins.prince_pdf.__init__", line 25, in config_widget
File "calibre_plugins.prince_pdf.config", line 143, in __init__
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\config.py", line 397, in __getitem__
KeyError: u'old'

Can you help please ?
Thank you :-)
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:41 PM   #35
Irving
Irving began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4 - Marvin
Conversion do not work also
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2014, 02:11 AM   #36
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Hi

I tried the "Prince PDF" plugin 1.2.0. with calibre 2.0. (released yesterday) and it works very well with Linux 64 bits.

I also renamed and used another stylesheet. It's OK.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:16 AM   #37
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving View Post
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\config.py", line 397, in __getitem__
KeyError: u'old'
That looks like a bug in part of the code that tries to convert from previous versions configurations. I'll try to fix it a.s.a.p.

Quote:
Conversion do not work also
Have you installed Prince? Even if you have, you should probably set the path to the executable in the config, and I guess you can't if it crashes

Stay tuned, I'll probably upload a fix in the weekend.

Last edited by Jellby; 08-22-2014 at 03:18 AM.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:38 PM   #38
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Icarus8, Kindle DXG
This plug-in works like a charm.

One question: how can I make it to honour the "orphans/widows: 0" rule I specified in the CSS?
ST-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:20 PM   #39
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST-One View Post
One question: how can I make it to honour the "orphans/widows: 0" rule I specified in the CSS?
The value "0" in orphans or widows is invalid according to the spec, and Prince is doing the correct thing ignoring it (and therefore using the default, which is "2"), if that's what you are seeing.

Use "1" for the result you are after.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:55 PM   #40
ST-One
Addict
ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ST-One can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Thank you
Old 08-23-2014, 08:18 AM   #41
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch

Quote:
I have an error with this message :
I think that's fixed with version 1.2.1
Old 08-28-2014, 03:01 PM   #42
hazy4days
hazy4days began at the beginning.

Device: nonw
thanks

Last edited by hazy4days; 08-28-2014 at 03:19 PM.
hazy4days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:18 PM   #43
hazy4days
hazy4days began at the beginning.

Device: nonw
Quote:
I think that's fixed with version 1.2.1
I get this error
calibre, version 2.0.0
ERROR: Process error: <p>Error code: 0<p>make sure Prince (<a href="http://www.princexml.com">www.princexml.com</a>) is installed and the correct command-line-interface executable is set in the configuration of this plugin, which is usually:<ul><li>In Windows: <code><i>Prince_folder</i>\Engine\bin\prince.exe</code> <li>In Linux: <code>prince</code></ul>

i installed prince already getting this. After that i try doing what it says so i go to configure and go to browse and i get this error

calibre, version 2.0.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:QLineEdit.setText(str): argument 1 has unexpected type 'tuple'

calibre 2.0 isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.8
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && Prince PDF
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.prince_pdf.config", line 207, in select_exe
TypeError: QLineEdit.setText(str): argument 1 has unexpected type 'tuple'
Any help?
hazy4days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:10 AM   #44
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch

That was apparently another change from Qt4 to Qt5. It should be fixed now in version 1.2.2.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:23 AM   #45
ST-One
Addict

Is it possible that the plug-in can read and add title, author, tags... automatically into the header/footer from the metadata, or do I have to do that manually (not that this is such a huge task )?