Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-10-2018, 12:11 PM   #1
eifman
eifman began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
calibre connection

Hello I am new to this I have calibre V3.15.0 and I am trying to move books to my IPAD ios11.2.5 , Calibre does not see my Ipad, Help
eifman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:13 PM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eifman View Post
Hello I am new to this I have calibre V3.15.0 and I am trying to move books to my IPAD ios11.2.5 , Calibre does not see my Ipad, Help
I suggest you try Calibre Companion found in its own forum in the ebook software forum. It's excellent.

Welcome to MobileRead.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:20 PM   #3
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by eifman View Post
I have used MapleRead SE on three iPads for more than two years. It has excellent support of calibre and comes with online FAQ. Highly recommended.
cedhax is offline   Reply With Quote