Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 05-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Exclamation eReader.com for Linux

Greetings,

Has anyone else out there tried the eReader.com reader for Linux? I was able to easily log in and download my books, but they seem to be missing every other page. There doesn't seem to be a way to load books directly into the software; instead everything is downloaded from my fictionwise/eReader.com accounts. I also noted that there is less functionality in the linux version compared to the Windows version (i.e. no dictionary look up or annotation). Am I the only one experiencing these problems? They haven't even bothered to update their FAQ (it still says they don't support linux) or provide a start-up guide for the software. Any hints as to where the ebook files are stored on the computer? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote