Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #166
jxh11215
Connoisseur
jxh11215 doesn't litterjxh11215 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 1 & Kindle 2
I'd like to see it stay exactly as it is because I can't see staying free with Apple. Nor do I want it to be tied to a specific device(s). It currently is the easiest (and cheapest) way to get files onto my iPad, but I don't plan on sticking with an iPad forever.

Just like my phone, when time for a new one, I'm going with whoever has the features I want. Similar to the Kindle app, I want these types of apps to be device neutral.
jxh11215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #167
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxh11215 View Post
I'd like to see it stay exactly as it is because I can't see staying free with Apple. Nor do I want it to be tied to a specific device(s). It currently is the easiest (and cheapest) way to get files onto my iPad, but I don't plan on sticking with an iPad forever.

Just like my phone, when time for a new one, I'm going with whoever has the features I want. Similar to the Kindle app, I want these types of apps to be device neutral.
Rest easy, then. Dropbox apparently rejected Apple's offer a while ago and Apple went ahead with its own cloud solution.
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert