Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-14-2013, 03:42 AM   #24796
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coca-cola. And still waiting for a start date.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #24797
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Tea #2. The first mug takes the edge off and tends to go fast. With the second mug I can (usually) start to appreciate the tea -- and the rest of the world!

Good luck with your starting date, pdurrant!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #24798
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Too much Diet Coke. Lost count. Nothing else really available during these meetings. Sigh. OTOH, lots of useful information in these meetings. Worth my time.

Good news is, the new gig is moving forward after being stalled for 2 weeks. Meeting on Thursday for a fresh kickoff. Hallelujah.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #24799
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
In this dirty old part of the city Where the sun refuse to shine
People tell me there ain't no use in trying
Now my girl you're so young and pretty And one thing I know is true
You'll be dead before your time is due
I know
Watch my daddy in bed and tired Watch his hair been turning gray
He's been working and slaving his life away
Oh yes, I know it
He's been working so hard I've been working too babe
Every night and day Yeah yeah yeah yeah
We gotta get out of this place
If its the last thing we ever do
We gotta get out of this place
'Cause girl, there's a better life
For me and you

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEFYkJRB3xo )

Progress... more boxes filled.... more junk thrown....

Good morning, everyone! Suddenly it's Summer. Spring was fun even though it was only on a Friday. One day of long pants and long sleeved shirts, but no jacket. Then right into short pants and t-shirts. Fortunately, all the new shorts that I ordered arrived yesterday, so no more wearing Clown Pants with suspenders! These pants actually fit!

Taylors of Harrogate's 'Yorkshire' tea in my cup today, and some rice and miso soup to go with it. Then it's off for a 5k walk to the hardware store to buy a couple of tool boxes. That should make packing up my toys a little easier this afternoon. We filled a few cases with winter clothes to ship off to my sister-in-law's barn. Not much need for down jackets, wool hats, or even sweaters in the jungle. Should we come back to Japan during the winter for a visit we will need something to cover up with, so it will be waiting for us if we need it.

One more mug of tea... then out the door! Lot's to do today!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:50 AM   #24800
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just finished my Coca-Cola for the day.

Still no start day. Nearly a week now!
Old 05-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #24801
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Milk in my cup. Good morning!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #24802
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Just finished a celebration Coca-Cola. I start my new job on 17th June.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #24803
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Congrats again on your start date.

Morning coffee and still trying to wake up, although I've been up a while. *groan*
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #24804
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Great news. Having a firm date is a big thing.

A diet coke day. I wasn't up to hotel coffee today, and I didn't bring any real tea with me. But I think I'll take a run to the local Peet's today after the sessions end and see what I can find.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #24805
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Good news on the start date, pdurrant!

Mug #4 is waiting for me, along with a handful of almonds.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:16 PM   #24806
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Yay! That almost deserves a hot chocolate, or a chocolate sundae!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:22 PM   #24807
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Great news Sir Mouse!

Guinness in my glass!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #24808
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Yeah! About time
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:03 AM   #24809
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Thanks for all the good wishes. Coca-Cola in my cup*. To be followed by some iced water.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #24810
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Just took a sip of my cold in the cup coffee and getting ready to make a fresh cup. It has unexpectedly turned cold and rainy today after being in the high 80'sF yesterday (which was a bit cooler than it had been) and high 90'sF the days before that. I will have to dig out my jacket, as it will be in the low 50's this evening, such a change from the temperatures lately. Well, at least, I don't have to go out and water the trees and lawn.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?