Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-29-2017, 11:38 AM   #1
sergeyuskach
sergeyuskach began at the beginning.

Device: k0bo
kobo N647 joystick pad

Hi ,
I have perfectly working kobo e reader with which I am happy but by joystick pad warn out and I need to replace it. Where I can get replacement one.
Thanks
sergeyuskach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 07:16 PM   #2
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyuskach View Post
Hi ,
I have perfectly working kobo e reader with which I am happy but by joystick pad warn out and I need to replace it. Where I can get replacement one.
Thanks
How is it worn out? Typical is it cracks from years of use. Maybe super glue will help. No replacement parts available. Easy best fix is buy used Kobo Wifi for parts with bad screen and good joystick pad. Kobo touch is much better with faster processor available on ebay or one of the newer models. IR touch screen is reliable only requires light touch to almost touching screen. Is more reliable doesn't ware out. I think IR touch is better than capacitance touch screen with my dry fingers.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert