Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-21-2020, 05:14 PM   #1
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Why can't my Kobo forma download this article I Pocketed?

Why can't my Kobo forma download this article I Pocketed:

https://medium.com/six-four-six-nine...9-1b767def5894

The article appears on the Pocket app (in Android). Other articles from medium.com that I have pocketed do show up on my Kobo Forma. It seems to be just this one medium article. Can anybody else tell me if they have problems seeing this article on their pocket list in their Kobo?
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:02 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
It comes down to HOW Pocket classifies a web page that it saves. It can either save as an Article or a Web page.

Kobo only syncs Articles. I believe you can contact Pocket support and they will investigate why they have not classified something as an Article.

See https://help.getpocket.com/article/1...s-article-view
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2020, 10:57 PM   #3
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thanks Peter
I sent the pocket staff an email on their online form that you linked to. I hope they fix it soon
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote