Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-29-2015, 08:15 PM   #1
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
Boyue T62 Rooted

Hi

I have a Boyue T62 for sale. It is in used condition. No scratches or dead areas on the screen. Some small usage signs at the bottom and the sides. I will post pictures soon.

The unit does not have Google Play but uses Fdroid store at the moment. It will come with other reading apps like Ebookdroid, Fbreader, Coolreader etc.

The reason I am selling is that my favorite reader app (KoReader) is pretty crappy on Android, and it is pretty crashy on Boyue. I did not know that before buying it. However other ereading apps work great on it.

I am asking $85 +shipping. If you are interested in please pm me. I have an established Paypal account. I might take a check if you are in the States, however I wont send the unit before depositing then.

thanks
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 06:43 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2015, 08:07 PM   #3
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi

Please contact me if any potential buyer has concerns about the purchase and its details. I will be happy to provide more details and serial number etc.

thanks
Old 06-06-2015, 03:09 PM   #4
DonkeyHotei
DonkeyHotei began at the beginning.

Device: none
Is this the T62D with the Carta display, or an earlier revision with the Pearl display? If it's Carta, I may take your offer. Since Banggood stopped selling them, I e-mailed Boeye asking whether a newer generation is shipping, but now I saw your post.
DonkeyHotei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 01:53 PM   #5
loviedovie
Addict

Hi
This is the standard T62.
Advert
Old 06-07-2015, 02:20 PM   #6
DonkeyHotei

I'm a little confused. So the label on it does not say T62A, T62B, T62C, nor T62D?
Old 06-08-2015, 06:04 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It does NOT have a carta display; it is a standard model.

This is an older model that he is attempting to sell.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 06-08-2015, 12:36 PM   #8
DonkeyHotei

Thank you for the clarification. Personally, I've never used e-ink/e-paper, but reading the forum suggests Carta is more readable than Pearl in low light. Is this correct, or do I have it backwards? Also, which is more sturdy?
Old 06-08-2015, 06:29 PM   #9
loviedovie
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyHotei View Post
Thank you for the clarification. Personally, I've never used e-ink/e-paper, but reading the forum suggests Carta is more readable than Pearl in low light. Is this correct, or do I have it backwards? Also, which is more sturdy?
Hi

I never had a carta display. This one's display just looks like my other devices. The text is readable under all conditions with the backlit screen.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:39 PM   #10
DonkeyHotei

Hmm. There's a used T62D (Carta) on Amazon, and Banggood now has an Onyx C67ML with Carta. Either way, the intended app is CoolReader in particular.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:22 PM   #11
loviedovie
Addict

II used Fbreader, Coolreader, EboodDroid on it and all of them work great. I especially like Fbrader and Coolreader for epub files. However Koreader is the main reader I use and it is way too crashy on Android and that is my main motivation to sell the device.

It is in used condition and it comes with the cable. I might be able to find the original package if that matters.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:37 PM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyHotei View Post

A Carta screen has better contrast (better blacks) than the older Pearl screens. Most popular devices have gone to the newer Carta screens.

You have it correct.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:29 PM   #13
loviedovie
Addict

This unit is still available
Old 08-14-2015, 03:32 PM   #14
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Check you PM.

Last edited by Rizla; 08-14-2015 at 04:56 PM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote