Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-17-2014, 08:38 PM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Index and Styles in Word 2010/13

I'm going through a document where I have created some Styles that I'm applying to certain text elements. It just dawned on me that I could save a lot of time if I could include an Index Marker in that Style, hence I wouldn't need to go through the document a second time in order to add the index entries if they would be included in the applied style.

I have searched high and low but can't find anything on this, they all point to standard entry procedures. Is this something that would require an advanced macro?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote