Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-08-2018, 06:01 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Looking for the 350 ePub Manual (if there was one)

Title pretty much says it all. I thought I had already downloaded one of these, but then I realized it was the PDF Service Manual. I tried to do a search on this forum, but couldn't find an ePub (maybe there wasn't one?).

Last edited by rcentros; 01-08-2018 at 06:34 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:48 PM   #2
tracyeo
Connoisseur
tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505;PRS-600;Sony PRS-350;Kobo Mini;Kobo Clara HD
Here's a pdf: https://www.e-reading.club/readers/files/50/PRS350.pdf
tracyeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2018, 08:01 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyeo View Post
Okay, thanks. I like the PDF document for the computer, but would still like to find the ePub version for the 350 itself. (If there was one.)
Old 01-08-2018, 09:29 PM   #4
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I can check when I get home. I have both a 350 and a 650, and I would have downloaded and/or saved what I could when I first bought them.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:36 PM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I can check when I get home. I have both a 350 and a 650, and I would have downloaded and/or saved what I could when I first bought them.
Okay. Sounds great. Thanks. It's not like I couldn't do without it, it just seems like it makes the Reader more "complete."
Advert
Old 01-09-2018, 06:07 AM   #6
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
The user guide that's on my 350 is also in PDF format.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:00 AM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfuldog View Post
The user guide that's on my 350 is also in PDF format.
Okay. Maybe that's all they made then. Thanks. I've tried the PDF on the Reader and it seems to work fine.

Thanks to everyone.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:23 PM   #8
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
PDF File on mine too. 2,825 KB size. Also a second Sony PDF titled "How to get eBooks on Reader.pdf". Same on two PRS-350 readers I have.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:09 PM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
PDF File on mine too. 2,825 KB size. Also a second Sony PDF titled "How to get eBooks on Reader.pdf". Same on two PRS-350 readers I have.
Thanks. I'll quit driving down that dead-end alley then. Sony's PDF files for these Readers are presented almost like HTML files anyhow – navigation is easy. They seem to work fine.

Thanks everyone. I'm enjoying my Sonys.