Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-10-2019, 09:35 AM   #1
Rubensosa
Rubensosa began at the beginning.

Device: Onix Boox m96 - Boyue Likebook Alita
hello world

I am the owner of a boox m96 and a likebook alita.
I recently replaced the screen on my m96 because it was broken. I purchased from aliexpress and replaced it myself. but now I see a double vision and in a white spot I am looking for help in the group. thank you
Rubensosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:15 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Rubensosa and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is online now   Reply With Quote