Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 12-19-2018, 11:41 PM   #1
Ruchhanson
Ruchhanson began at the beginning.

Device: None
Connection problem

Just started having problems connecting to CC Content server. All I see is 'by Newest' and 'by Title'. and when I tap those I get nothing. Using Android Companion 5.4.3.3 and CC 3.35.

Didn't have any problems until this week.
Ruchhanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 07:54 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchhanson View Post
Just started having problems connecting to CC Content server. All I see is 'by Newest' and 'by Title'. and when I tap those I get nothing. Using Android Companion 5.4.3.3 and CC 3.35.

Didn't have any problems until this week.
Sounds like calibre isn't providing any books. Did you change anything in calibre? Do you use a virtual library/search expression in the calibre content server setup, and if so is it still correct? Did you start using a second library?

As for the last one (multiple libraries): in CC, after connecting tap the three dots, tap Change calibre library, then ensure you are using the correct library. Calibre can change the default library.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2018, 09:25 PM   #3
Ruchhanson
Ruchhanson began at the beginning.

Device: None
Problem solved.

I in inadvertently created a second library when I moved my Calibre files to dropbox. Once I removed the old empty library things are working as expected.

Didn't really know you could have more then one library. I think I may make a separate library for my tech books.

Anyway thanks for the help.

Rich
Ruchhanson is offline   Reply With Quote