Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 03-15-2019, 07:20 PM   #1
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Lifebook Mars Covers

I received the cover / case that came with the Mars.
Any other options out there. The case is ok just dont care for the hard plastic back. Hard rubberized would of been better.

Last edited by Guns4Hire; 03-16-2019 at 05:49 PM.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:58 PM   #2
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Anyone seeing any options for cases / covers for LifebookT80D (Mars).
Advert
Old 04-11-2019, 05:22 PM   #3
Incanus
Incanus
Incanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litter

Device: Boyue Likebook T80D
Hello:

This is available in Aliexpress.com.

[INCANUS]
Incanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:02 AM   #4
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus View Post
Hello:

[INCANUS]
Thanks. I'm hoping to see some options for our reader.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:46 AM   #5
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus View Post
Hello:

[INCANUS]
Thanks I picked up both colors to see what works best for the cost, the stock cover is too plasticity for my liking and while this will weigh more it has a hand strap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
Thanks. I'm hoping to see some options for our reader.
The dimensions of the T80D (mars) is identical of the T80S (plus) except that the device is mirrored in that the controls are on the top of the T80S. If you put the T80D in the T80S nicer quality stock cover it fits up side down no issue but then the magnet auto sleep does not work and the device needs a app active all the time for orientation flipping.

When I have these cases i'll be sure to take some picks of them vs the stock.
Malcolm

Last edited by rvcjew; 04-12-2019 at 08:49 AM.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2019, 04:59 PM   #6
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cases came in and the grey one is fine, the blue one however has thinner/shorter outside strap material and was sewn in the wrong spot so is very tight and basically unusable so it shows the QC is not the greatest but at least one worked well. Here are some pics and other then the strap and maybe not being as clean on the outside the blue one does work for holding the device as the inside is the same for both.
Malcolm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190430_112300.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	902.4 KB
ID:	171191   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190430_112338.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	171192   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190429_144839.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	171193   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190430_112532.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	171194  
Old 05-05-2019, 02:07 AM   #7
bodobose
bodobose began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post
Cases came in and the grey one is fine, the blue one however has thinner/shorter outside strap material and was sewn in the wrong spot so is very tight and basically unusable so it shows the QC is not the greatest but at least one worked well. Here are some pics and other then the strap and maybe not being as clean on the outside the blue one does work for holding the device as the inside is the same for both.

Malcolm
The Auto On Off function works with these?
I am also trying to get some good covers for my Mars devixe, but I am yet to find one that's good looking as well as functional.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
bodobose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:11 AM   #8
rvcjew
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodobose View Post
The Auto On Off function works with these?
I am also trying to get some good covers for my Mars devixe, but I am yet to find one that's good looking as well as functional.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
No as they have no magnets in them.
Malcolm

Tags
boyue, boyue likebook mars, case, mars