Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-12-2015, 11:39 AM   #1
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
IRC Channels

I think it would be nice if there were more channels on the irc network; #Help (or keep #mobileread of course ) for MR related stuff, #lounge for general chatting, and maybe #kobo and #kindle (perhaps combined into a #devices channel?). It would also be nice to see some more people joining once and a while
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:45 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Lets work on people connecting before trying to split up more channels.

And of course you can always start whatever channels you feel are necessary.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2015, 11:53 AM   #3
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't have the necessary privileges to register a channel, which means I'd have to retain op's, which can be difficult.

But you are correct; We need more people to join
Old 05-15-2015, 02:48 PM   #4
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf

Some wiki pages need more info, but I am not in a position to edit them as I can't speak on MR's behalf.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:42 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorfindel View Post
Some wiki pages need more info, but I am not in a position to edit them as I can't speak on MR's behalf.
You don't have to "speak on MR's behalf" on order to edit the Wiki. It's there for factual information, and anyone can edit it. In fact we encourage people to add information to it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2015, 09:26 AM   #6
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf

I was talking about the privacy policy mostly. I don't think that it would be that necessary to have one, as I don't know if most other networks have one or not.