Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 11-23-2022, 12:31 PM   #1
cincila
cincila began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino shine 3
Question Tolino shine 4. Does anyone have it?

Did not find any topic for this device and I am thinking of buying it. Does anyone have it? is it worth it?
cincila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 02:57 PM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincila View Post
Did not find any topic for this device and I am thinking of buying it. Does anyone have it? is it worth it?
I have it, and I find, its worth.
But I donot use the Tolino App - Im using Android 8.1 with Calibre Companion with AlReader and Onleihe App.
Below Firmware 16.0 (donot update) it is possible to install another Launcher, and per sideloading Apps (Calibre Companion, KOReader, AlReader, SAI for Onleihe App, One Toucher, aso)
Hier gibt es, was mir wichtig ist.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 11-24-2022 at 03:14 PM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 02:38 PM   #3
kile76
kile76 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
I have it, and I find, its worth.
Can you please write some info regarding battery life? Are we talking about days or weeks?
kile76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 10:21 AM   #4
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kile76 View Post
Can you please write some info regarding battery life? Are we talking about days or weeks?
We're talking about days, but I have sockets at home, which I can use.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote