Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-08-2018, 08:04 PM   #91
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 09:22 PM   #92
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kobo Touch, Kindle KB, 4, Touch & 8, most Sonys
Redundant post. Sorry.

Last edited by rcentros; 04-26-2018 at 09:25 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:32 PM   #93
unfixingprawn5
unfixingprawn5 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi/n647
I was wondering if I could be sent the .img file please :3
unfixingprawn5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:49 PM   #94
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:56 PM   #95
unfixingprawn5
unfixingprawn5 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi/n647
I also have a question, why don't you just make post the link in the forum instead of pm-ing people ?
unfixingprawn5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 12:02 AM   #96
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfixingprawn5 View Post
I also have a question, why don't you just make post the link in the forum instead of pm-ing people ?
The image contains proprietary software owned by Kobo or licensed to Kobo. Posting it in a public place without their permission would be illegal. Doing what I am doing is probably not strictly legal, but it is only being sent to people who have the device. I think it is not an unreasonable action and is more likely to help Kobo than harm them. If Kobo ever comment, then I will have to rethink what I am doing.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:48 PM   #97
Katrod
Katrod began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo ereader
Hi David. Could you please send it to me also? Thank you very much.
Katrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 09:57 PM   #98
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:45 AM   #99
Phgo
Phgo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo n647
Hi davidfor, can you please send me the img file for a kobo n647?
Thanks
Phgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 07:50 AM   #100
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.