Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
Shiren
Connoisseur
Shiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505/iPod Touch
Creating collections resets bookmarks?

Yesterday I wanted to try the collection function. I transfered the "purchased" collection already created in the eBook library. After the transfer, all bookmarks from books in that collection were deleted. Also, it takes a long time when I open one of these books for the first time again. It also takes a long time to change the font size (I get the formatting message for about a minute).

Is this normal behavior when you create collections or did something went wrong with my reader?
Shiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #2
Shiren
Connoisseur
Shiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505/iPod Touch
I tried playing a bit more with collections and I found out what the problem was. Instead of creating a collection directly in my reader, I created it in the PC library. When I copied the library to the reader, all the books in the collection were copied with it, resetting the bookmarks and the first time formatting.
Shiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert