Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
SquareWheels
SquareWheels began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7"
Question About Immersion Reading and Side-Loaded Kindle Books

Hi again,

I apologize if I should have put this question in the same post as my first one! I thought that since this question is on a completely different subject than the other one that it should have its own post, but if you would've preferred that I hadn't started a second thread, please let me know. In any case, this question is my last one.

And here's the question: Is there any way to make Immersion Reading work with side-loaded Kindle books and the audiobook versions that I have legitimately purchased directly from Audible?

I have a membership with Audible and my Amazon account and my Audible accounts are linked.

I do realize that if I were to purchase Kindle books from Amazon, then Immersion Reading would work, but that is not my question.

I have tried for weeks to make it work, but I've had no luck. So, again, Is there any way that it could work?

Thanks very much in advance!

Last edited by SquareWheels; 02-19-2013 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the HD Prefix
SquareWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I think they have to be purchsed at the same time. Best bet tho is to contact Amazon/Audible.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
They do not have to be purchased at the same time, but I have yet to get them to work unless they are both purchased from Amazon/Audible or the kindle version is purchased through Overdrive libraries via Amazon. I too would like to see this work because I have several which I did not purchase through Amazon.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote