Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #1
shamus888
shamus888 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs t2
Left aligned conversion

Okay sorry in advance I'm not very knowledgable in how to convert ebooks. But everytime I convert a book, no matter what options I change, the layout and format of the book is changed to where all the chapter headings, the sentences and paragraphs are all left aligned, instead of it's default format, it gets very annoying. Does anyone know what options I can enter to get a centered format instead of the left aligned text?
shamus888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
What are your "Text Justification" settings on the Look & Feel section of your conversion options?

Preferences > Common Options (under conversion heading) > Look & Feel

Then look at about the middle of the screen for the "Text Justification" option.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert