Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #16
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Currently on Zinio I have 9 subscriptions. I received a free offer for OK Magazine and STAR (they seem to be weekly) and I have yearly subscriptions for: Everyday Food, Macworld, Mother Earth News, dwell, iPhone Life, Handyman-Get Organized and NG Traveler.

On my Kindle app I have subscriptions for Taste of Home & Arts & Crafts Homes.

I also have via its own app: Bon Appetit.

I read all on my iPad 3.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote