Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2020, 11:12 PM   #346
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@pauloenes: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:35 PM   #347
pauloenes
pauloenes began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Touch N905C
@davidfor I think that the privilege of private messages is not allowed for new users. I understand that I have to wait some time to have this option enabled. As soon as I have this feature I will let you know. Thank you
Old 07-03-2020, 02:31 AM   #348
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauloenes View Post
@davidfor I think that the privilege of private messages is not allowed for new users. I understand that I have to wait some time to have this option enabled. As soon as I have this feature I will let you know. Thank you
You now have PM access.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:47 AM   #349
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauloenes View Post
As you can see, you can also get it enabled, hence my post before.

And, the PM has been sent.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:49 AM   #350
pauloenes
pauloenes began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Touch N905C
Hi @davidfor, my Kobo has returned from darkness ... thanks a lot.

Last edited by pauloenes; 07-03-2020 at 06:49 AM. Reason: wrong language
Old 08-03-2020, 01:10 PM   #351
las1708
las1708 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo n613
Hello David. Please give me an image of kobo glo n613
Old 08-03-2020, 08:56 PM   #352
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@las1708: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 09-01-2020, 12:22 PM   #353
Nicus_X
Nicus_X began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo,Kindle paperwhite
Hi! I also need the .img. Can somebody send me the file?
Thank you
Old 09-01-2020, 08:22 PM   #354
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:33 AM   #355
aitora
aitora began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi David. I've tried all the methods I know to unbrick a kobo go, version 613 I just recevied. Could you please send me a copy of the image for the kobo glo?
Old 09-13-2020, 08:52 PM   #356
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:57 AM   #357
eisbar
eisbar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello David - thanks for helping out so many people with dead Kobo Glo units

I now find myself with one any chance you could send me a PM to help out?

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2020, 07:17 PM   #358
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-25-2020, 08:27 AM   #359
ex-egll
ex-egll began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
Hi David, I have been trying to recover my bricked KOBO GLO HD, could you possibly send me the link for the SD card image?

Many Thanks
Old 10-25-2020, 08:33 AM   #360
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread