Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-07-2017, 04:29 AM   #1
ramnagel
ramnagel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Is this a bug?

Calibre 3.13, Windows 64 Bit.

Selecting "Preferences | Searching" and clicking "Clear seach histories" does not clear the "Search for" and "Replace with" histories (select multiple books, click "Edit meta information", and select the "Search and replace" tab to find these dropdowns).

Is this a bug or is there some other way to clear those histories?
ramnagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:26 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That button doesn't clear those histories, but I suppose I can add some code to make it do that.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
bug?, search and replace, search history