Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #1
keeny
keeny began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Hello All from The Hague, Holland

I am new to this forum. My name is Gerard.
I have been reading ebooks since 1999 I believe, on psion, palm and pocketpc devices.
Recently I bought a CyBook Gen3 device, and I must say, that is a very pleasant device to read e-books on.
I have been following these forums for a few days now, and I found already several interesting threads to follow
keeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeny View Post
I have been reading ebooks since 1999 I believe, on psion, palm and pocketpc devices.
Recently I bought a CyBook Gen3 device, and I must say, that is a very pleasant device to read e-books on.
I have been following these forums for a few days now, and I found already several interesting threads to follow
Welcome, don't overlook the wiki.

dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi keeny and welcome to the Forum. Are ebooks popular in the Netherlands?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:22 AM   #4
keeny
keeny began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hi keeny and welcome to the Forum. Are ebooks popular in the Netherlands?
I don't think so. The number of dutch ebooks is still very limited, and I know of only one dutch site that sells them (www.ebook.nl), and mobipocket also sells them.

Last edited by keeny; 02-14-2008 at 07:50 AM.
keeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
capney
capney began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
Hello from a newby ebooker from Englands Yorkshire.
Now retired I find I have time to catch up with all the reading I should have done years ago.
My Bebook is serving me well at the moment and Im looking forward to chewing the cud with you guys...
capney
capney is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeny View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, Gerard.

Enjoy the learning process here.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by capney View Post
Hello from a newby ebooker from Englands Yorkshire.
Now retired I find I have time to catch up with all the reading I should have done years ago.
My Bebook is serving me well at the moment and Im looking forward to chewing the cud with you guys...
capney
Hello, capney, and welcome to MobileRead.

If you look up just a bit, you'll see a 'start new thread' option......
You can start your own thread and not get hidden here.

Looking forward to seeing you....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi, keeny and welcome to mobileread

You may have already seen the Deutsches Forum http://https://www.mobileread.com/for...play.php?f=126 and the CyBook Gen 3 forum http://https://www.mobileread.com/for...play.php?f=136.... if not, check them out.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Hello and welcome (to both of you!)
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:55 AM   #10
mazzeltjes
Addict
mazzeltjes doesn't littermazzeltjes doesn't litter

Device: sony 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Hi, keeny and welcome to mobileread

You may have already seen the Deutsches Forum http://https://www.mobileread.com/for...play.php?f=126 and the CyBook Gen 3 forum http://https://www.mobileread.com/for...play.php?f=136.... if not, check them out.

The Hague is in the Netherlands
we don't speak Deutsch
mazzeltjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:02 AM   #11
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
Hi Gerard. Welcome to the forum.
I had been reading eBooks on my Psion Series 3 ever since it first came out. Then I got myself a Cassiopeia PDA and was reading on that for a while. Now, like you, I have just bought myself a Cybook Gen3 and am very happy with it.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote