Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-29-2014, 03:01 AM   #1
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
A couple of ereaders for sale

Hi, having ordered a new Kindle I find that I need to make some space for it.

For sale are:
Kindle 4 with a Belkin folio cover
Kobo Glo with a leather folio cover
Kobo Mini in white
Pyrus Mini in blue

All of these devices are without boxes and come as-is, are in excellent condition and work fine.

I would prefer a face-to-face in the London area or postal deal in the UK.

As for prices, I'm not sure what they should go for but make a reasonable offer and we can see what happens from there, if that's ok.

I want to keep the K4 until my Voyage arrives but the rest can go as soon as.

Regards

Jason
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 09:05 AM   #2
utente000
utente000 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo (hw/sw problems), Kobo Touch, Onda
Hi! The Kobo Glo is avalaible, I'm in Italy.
utente000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert