Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-06-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
A site to check on prices of ebooks

Here is a site I just learned about where you can check the best price for ebooks. You type in the title and it will give you the prices on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Apple

http://leatherbound.me/

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Apologies if it is your site, but when I looked for Shapeshifter by J F Gonzalez it says it is only available on Amazon at $3.33. It's actually $6.39 at Amazon, and is also available at 7 other places for various prices.
http://inkmesh.com/ebooks/shapeshift...z+shapeshifter

Also the link to buy it from Amazon goes to Cry Sanctuary: Book 1 of Red Rock Pass series.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Apologies if it is your site, but when I looked for Shapeshifter by J F Gonzalez it says it is only available on Amazon at $3.33. It's actually $6.39 at Amazon, and is also available at 7 other places for various prices.
http://inkmesh.com/ebooks/shapeshift...z+shapeshifter

Also the link to buy it from Amazon goes to Cry Sanctuary: Book 1 of Red Rock Pass series.
Hi,

No it's not my site. I got the link from a Kim Komando email. I too found errors when I just checked on American Assassin by Vince Flynn. Only shows available at Amazon, but it also available at B&N. I guess it only shows availability for 3 sites, Amazon, B&N, and Apple.

Sorry for the confusion. I guess the site needs some work. After getting so much help from this forum, I wanted to return the favor. Oh well.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The site either needs to be fixed and taken down until it is or just plain taken down.

Also, it misses out too many other sites. And I do think the fact that it supports Apple is a reason for it to just go away forever.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote