Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
psycardis
psycardis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Question Send to Device button greyed out on Ubuntu

I followed all of the directions to install calibre and like it so far, but the send to device button is greyed out, I've tried unplugging and replugging the device, to no avail, searching the forums I found a post referring to TTFQuery and attempted to install it, but receive the following error:
error: Could not find suitable distribution for Requirement.parse('TTFQuery')

I tried running prs500 info but it just hangs.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
psycardis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Is your 505 being mounted by ubuntu?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
psycardis
psycardis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Yes it is, also for some reason I have 2 zombie calibre processes.. :S
psycardis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
reboot
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote