Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #31
Desertway
Addict
Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
I've never done this before, so it's hard to say. Maybe just start with January and see how people use the thread?
Desertway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:40 PM   #32
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 3 (had PocketBook Touch Lux and BeBook Neo earlier)
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
For those here that are participating-
  • Would you like a thread for just the first/January challenge OR
  • A master post of all the books from all challenges for discussion and networking purposes?
I'm planning to participate, but I'll mostly add books just before I'm planning to read them. If I fill the list in advance I'm afraid it will feel like a chore/homework to me.

I'll probably also not follow the timeline all that closely -- if I decide to read a book that fits a prompt I'm not going to wait until that month to read it

So I'd prefer a thread per month/challenge, but would also prefer that all twelve threads get created at the beginning of the year, so I can write about a fishy book or a mask-y book in January, if that's how it happens.

I'm probably atypical in how I'm going to use the challenge, though

---
(added)

Oh, and maybe the threads would fit better in the Book Club subforum than here? Each month/challenge thread would feel a lot like the nomination threads from previous clubs, and since that subforum is so little used twelve threads at once wouldn't crowd out other active threads.

Last edited by hildea; Today at 01:54 PM.
hildea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:17 PM   #33
Desertway
Addict
Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Desertway could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Off Topic: I have to say, the more I interact with The StoryGraph, the more I like it. My use has been pretty superficial until a couple of weeks ago, but lately I've been digging deeper. I've now got a trial Plus account, and will very likely subscribe once the trial is over. I really hope TSG makes it as a thriving GR competitor.
Desertway is online now   Reply With Quote