Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 10:42 AM   #1306
Miniliberty
Miniliberty began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Hello, would anyone please have the image for the kobo glo hd sd by any chance ? Thanks a lot
Old 09-28-2022, 03:37 PM   #1307
cl ment
cl ment began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello.

I also need an image for my Kobo Glo HD which started to reboot on "retoring" screen yesterday.
Can someone help me ?

Thanks.
Old 09-28-2022, 11:58 PM   #1308
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
@Miniliberty
@cl ment

PM sent
Old 11-06-2022, 12:09 AM   #1309
Kaketoe
Kaketoe began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
looking for the image file.
Old 11-06-2022, 01:41 AM   #1310
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 11-24-2022, 07:09 AM   #1311
Mike Lav
Mike Lav began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Need Kobo Glo N613 SD Card Image

Any chance I can still get a copy of SD Card image for a Kobo Glo Model: N613?
Old 11-24-2022, 03:06 PM   #1312
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 11-30-2022, 08:46 AM   #1313
gleden
gleden began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Hd
Hello.
Need image for my Kobo Glo HD.
Thanks.
Old 11-30-2022, 01:25 PM   #1314
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleden View Post
Hello.
Thanks.
You are going to need to have private messaging enabled. See the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to request this.

Once that has been done, please re-post in this forum.
Old 12-01-2022, 05:25 AM   #1315
gleden
gleden began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Hd
Hello.
Private messaging enabled
Thanks.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:40 AM   #1316
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 12-01-2022, 11:13 PM   #1317
Mojav
Mojav began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara2e, Nexus 7, Samsung S7 Tab, BN Nook Simple Touch
Loss of pc mode when usbms connected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxx View Post
I'm running asus laptop on windows 10, and my girlfriend have a MacBook with El captain, none recognized the reader, but both was able before the bug. I have try all of the factory reset: in the software setting - device information, small pin hole, hold and tap both corner. Try to setup in English(I'm french, that's why my English is bad). I also format the fat32 partition with minitools partition wizard, with succes. Try different cables, USB port. The reader dont prompt the message to enter the PC mode when I connect it but it charge fine. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Another thing, I always setup with wifi, all the book that I purchase in the Kobo store sync fine, and the reader work great aside from pc connect. When I was able to connect it to my PC, I use Calibre to sync my book and it was working great.
This seems exactly like what happened to my kobo Clara 2e. After flashing the original SD and restoring to a larger SD; a side effect was that the Pc mode when connected failed. I even did a factory reset from the kobo menu. No change in the Pc mode and no prompt. Not sure beyond the usual to do next. Changed PCs , cables to no avail. Everything else seems to work fine.
Old 12-02-2022, 02:59 AM   #1318
BidonNeo
BidonNeo began at the beginning.

Device: GLO HD
Hello.
Need image for my Kobo Glo HD ( my sd card is out of order ).
Private messaging enabled
Thank
Old 12-02-2022, 04:55 PM   #1319
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 12-06-2022, 11:29 AM   #1320
Barryreader
Barryreader began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Hello all

Would someone be able to send me an image file for a kobo glo hd please?

My kobo seems to brick itself while opening a epub, screen remains on the library page. No reset seems to work, the power light does come on when pressed - not that I know what this means, ha. I've removed and plugged the SD card, the computer reads the SD card and ive managed to save the epub files.
Thank you!
Closed Thread