Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-07-2022, 03:59 PM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by FacetiousKnave View Post
After doing the safe boot, It did not make any difference, unfortunately. I've been researching but it seems that I am perhaps the only person experiencing this issue.
But you may the first of many to come

Just to confirm it's not a plugin, try restarting with no plugins, viz:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-08 074405.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	197596

Assuming that doesn't work: While calibre is NOT running, rename the calibre configuration folder, and then start calibre - this will create a fresh config folder. I'm not sure where that folder is on a Mac, but you can open in Preferences->Miscellaneous, viz:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-08 075048.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	197597

If the problem remains, you can remove the fresh config folder and reverse the renaming of the one you had.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 06:02 PM   #17
FacetiousKnave
Unconscionable
FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.FacetiousKnave can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but I must have missed your message.

I tried both the things you recommended me to do.

The first one did not work. But the second (replacing the name of the configuration folder) fixed the issue!

Many thanks for your help!
FacetiousKnave is offline   Reply With Quote