Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 02-07-2018, 12:40 AM   #1
bethohio3
bethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPhone, iPad, using Marvin
Marvin 3: two columns

I read on my iPad, in landscape, with two columns. I just downloaded Marvin 3 and can't find that setting.

Can someone please direct me?
bethohio3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 06:15 AM   #2
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethohio3 View Post
I read on my iPad, in landscape, with two columns. I just downloaded Marvin 3 and can't find that setting.

Can someone please direct me?
Open a book, tap at the middle of the page, and select Aa at the top. Then select the portrait /landscape icon in the bottom of the new window, beside the Aa symbol. Scroll down to "Multiple columns".
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert