Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Kindle for PC "Failed to sync and check for new items"

I'm running version 1.0.1, and I'm reluctant to upgrade because right now all of my helper apps work perfectly.

Has this version officially stopped downloading files from the Amazon server, or is it just me?

If I do need a new version, which one will still permit me to "unswindle" my downloads?
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Download version 1.4.1 (31629).
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #3
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not so sure that's what I want. Isn't that the newest version of K4PC? Everything I read about unswindle says it stopped being effective a few versions ago.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Are you in love with unswindle? Or are you just not aware of newer, easier tools that achieve the same thing (and work with any version of K4PC)?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
curtw
Outside of a dog

These newer, easier tools don't seem to be easier to find.

I'm usually pretty good at this (at least I was two years ago), but google hasn't been my friend in finding a decent replacement for unswindle. I did find something called "tools_v3.4" but it doesn't tell me which version(s) of K4PC it's compatible with.

____

Edit: Never mind. Haven't downloaded a new K4PC yet, but these tools work with my old downloads.

Last edited by curtw; 02-16-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Tried it
Advert