Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-12-2011, 03:53 AM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Wish list

Is it allowed to publish a wish list for features I would appreciate in Kindle and associated apps? If not I guess it will be removed.

I use the K3 WiFi model, but I also have Kindle on my Android. I tend to leave the Kindle at home when going to work, I'm perfectly happy reading on the phone. So this got me thinking. Would it be possible to make an add-on to the Kindle for Android app (and I guess iPhone etc apps) that would allow me to download books here from MR? If I finish a book in on my way to work I have nothing reading on the way home. It would be a distinct advantage to come here, browse or search for some as yet unread book and have it in the phone within a minute or so.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I don't have an Android device but have you tried using the MR Mobipocket Download Guide, on your device. It's a mobi book with links to all the mobi titles on MR. Open the book in your Kindle for Android (or other mobi reading app), click the link and it should download via your device browser.

I have no idea if this would work but it may be worth a try.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Sounds like an excellent idea. I will try and see what happens.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
add-on, android, app, download