Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-11-2021, 06:31 PM   #1
labfred
labfred began at the beginning.

Device: Apple iPad Air 2
Remove all embedded fonts from books in Calibre 5.9

Hello all,
i have a lot of book in my Calibre library, most of them have embedded fonts and i hate it, i want to use my own fonts. So i Edit every book before i read it to remove all embedded fonts from the CSS file so i can enjoy my set fonts in the Reader.

is there a way to completely remove all embedded fonts from all the books at the same time using a script or a command ?

thanks a lot.

Fred
labfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 08:17 PM   #2
retiredbiker
Addict
retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Oasis, Ubuntu, Jutoh,Kobo Forma
The Modify Epub plugin will do this for you.Look in the HTML & Styles section of the plugin.
retiredbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 08:50 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
And you can use the Quality Check plugin to find the books that have embedded fonts.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote