Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 11-24-2020, 05:32 PM   #1
phobooks
phobooks began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tab A
Calibre Command lines

Hoping it's the good forum (first post)

I don't find in Calibre documentation what is the command-line to code into a script to remote-add new books in a Calibre library running its server.

My second question is to find the command-linre to start automayically calibre at a linux-mint boot under Raspberry3.. I knew it under Rasperry2 but dosn't run in Rasperry3.(new calibre version 3.39.1)
Thanks if you can help me
Philippe
phobooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 11:58 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/gen...calibredb.html

there is no command line to start calibre automatically. What programs are started automatically are a function of the operating system.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, command-line