Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 08-08-2018, 03:18 AM   #1
SbAgOoTs
SbAgOoTs began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Question Same font size in highlights list?

Hi all,

when looking at the highlights list for a book (sorry, I use a translated menu so I don't know the exact english term used, anyway it's the one under the TOC) I see KOReader automatically manages the font size according to the length of the single highlight itself (the longer the highlight, the smaller the font): is there any hack to have all of them at the same size regardless of the length and to choose it?

Thanks in advance.
SbAgOoTs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 03:51 AM   #2
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: kobo gloHD - KA1
@SbAgOoTs I think there is no way to adjust that ; but i guess we will wait for another feedback
cramoisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2018, 09:51 AM   #3
SbAgOoTs

No suggestions at all?
Old 08-30-2018, 02:21 PM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I pinged @robert00s

https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ment-417418952
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 05:43 PM   #5
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by SbAgOoTs View Post
No suggestions at all?
Could you see if this works for you?

https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ment-417885500
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2018, 05:46 AM   #6
SbAgOoTs

Thanks.
It's a good beginning, but then I would like to be able to read the full bookmark like in the default case, i.e. the text should wrap, not be truncated...