Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 08-14-2016, 05:33 AM   #16
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Update | v.1.3 | 14 Aug 2016

I have proofed A Pair of Blue Eyes, Far from the Madding Crowd, The Hand of Ethelberta, The Return of the Native, The Trumpet-Major John Loveday, A Laodicean, Wessex Poems and Other Verses, Poems of the Past and the Present, Time’s Laughingstocks and Other Verses, Satires of Circumstance with Miscellaneous Pieces, and Moments of Vision and Miscellaneous Verses against reprints of the Wessex Edition, Macmillan and Co. 1912, and corrected thousands of mistakes and variants. These should be fairly reliable now, so please let me know if you find any mistakes.

I have revised the layout and included the Wessex Edition frontispieces.

The lucky few who read poems will have to wait for the other volumes of poetry: apart from Late Lyrics and Earlier with Many Other Verses, I couldn’t find any further scans.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 07:30 PM   #17
Aberlaine
Aberlaine began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung GT-P3110/Kobo Glo
My many many thanks to you pynch.
Aberlaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:16 AM   #18
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
You’re very welcome.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote