Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM   #41926
5thWiggleWife
Say My Name 3 Times!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Shivering. Dang furnace busted overnight and can’t be fixed until tomorrow. Chilly night ahead.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM   #41927
poohbear_nc
Frightful fowl ...
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Shivering. Dang furnace busted overnight and can’t be fixed until tomorrow. Chilly night ahead.
Hug a warm puppy?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM   #41928
trichobezoar
Remedial Go-Getter
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Stay warm! Sendin' good vibes your way!
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM   #41929
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Yeah, my kitchen looks awful, because I've got tea towels draped all over the place. They are there on purpose; my cat chews cords when she sees them. If she doesn't see them, they are usually left alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
My not-cheap leather furniture looks like the Hillbilly Tiltin' Hilton, because it's covered with old sheets, blankets, and you-name-it, to protect it from feline marauders, and simply those moments when they are bounding and bouncing from one sofa to a chair to a chaise, etc. (sigh). I love 'em, but...there are moments...

Hitch
They haven't chewed on any any cables, yet. Regular cables they seem to leave alone. My mother, however, can't use her iPad when charging, because when a cable moves it becomes a toy. And I expect that will happen to the headphones.

I can remember my parents buying more expensive sofas once and discovered that wasn't a good idea with two young children and three cats.

They've been doing well with furniture, but the rush weaved dinning chair seats were too much of an temptation. We've bought pillows to solve that problem, which also makes them a bit more comfortable to sit on.

They're favourite toy is a thin foam insulation rod, a left over from my father's attempt to have no gap between the sash window and the window screen. My mother wasn't allowed to throw it away and put it away behind a sofa (to throw it away once my father had forgotten about it). The kittens keep dragging it out and across the room, at least it isn't a useless purchase anymore. Plus it's funny to see the kittens drag the meter long rod across the room, tripping themselves up.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM   #41930
Gardenman
Evangelist
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, iRiver Story HD - Gave to Wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
And, just got another one. This one might even have been written by a native speaker of English. It's just better grammar, better spelling, etc.

Oh, and this guy wants $3000

I passed it along to the Internet Crime Complaint Center. They might at least be able to do something with the bitcoin address.

I did not know there was an Internet Crime Complaint Center. Where do I find a link to them?
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM   #41931
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Here:

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:09 AM   #41932
Gardenman
Evangelist
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, iRiver Story HD - Gave to Wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post

Thanks
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?