Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-04-2018, 10:03 AM   #1
tap
tap began at the beginning.

Device: kobo h2o ,icarus
want a folder in calibre so that kobo takes it when connect

Hi all ,

new here , i have a kobo h20 , and i use calibre ...now i want to make folders in calibre ...like 'favourites ' , 'recent' , 'sf' and so on and i can't figure that out ..i tried one but my kobo doesn't take them , if i want 'libraries ' or folders in my kobo , i have to handpick them and put them in a folder on the kobo itself ...i have 5000 books , a bit tedious
any help would be welcome ...english is not my native language but i manage
thanks
tap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 11:08 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
I'm not quite sure what you want. Either:

You want to automatically send some books to the device when it is connected. If so, the Reading List plugin will do it.

Or:

You want to automatically create collections on the device based on something in calibre. If so, this is a function of the KoboTouch driver. You just need to configure the columns to be used for the collections. There are some instructions in a thread in the Kobo forum here.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, kobo h20, library, synchronise