Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-06-2022, 09:11 AM   #1
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Progress bar?

I think the answer is no, but I’ll ask anyway.

I see there is a new jailbreak being released on April 26, yay!

Is there a way to add a simple progress bar to my books, like there used to be on Kindle 4 NT and prior Kindles? Preferably with chapter notches, or just plain like on Kobo would be something.

I would like to have a progress bar without having to use KOReader.

I think I am the only person who really cares about this.

Is it something I could program myself if I learn to code?
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 09:39 AM   #2
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
I once started such project called DrawgressBar. You can find it here somewhere and on GitHub. Feel free to continue

I lost interest when I turned off showlog binary to prevent Amazon from spying on me.
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2022, 10:57 AM   #3
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
I once started such project called DrawgressBar. You can find it here somewhere and on GitHub. Feel free to continue
Well, well, well, maybe I will - one day.

Glad I asked!
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote