Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-05-2024, 10:38 PM   #1
lee.hauser
lee.hauser began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
KOReader and Libra 2 page turn buttons

Hi, all. Not sure if I'm missing something, but I can't get KOReader to remap my Kobo Libra 2's page turn buttons. If there's another thread about this, or even in issue on the GitHub page, I haven't found it. Please help me quit reading backward!
lee.hauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM   #2
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
In the top bar, go to the settings menu (cogwheel) > Navigation > Physical buttons.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert