Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-02-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
niagara94
Enthusiast
niagara94 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Question Problem Transfering From Calibre to Device

Hi - I have an Asus TF700 and I'm having trouble transferring the Calibre books from the program on the computer to the Calibre Companion app on my device. I was able to get 122 books to transfer but can't get any more. I set Calibre to connect via wireless and then set my device to connect via wireless. I then select some books (even just a few) and then click Send to Device. It asks me if I want to convert some of the books and I say no and then nothing happens (same thing if I choose to convert the books). I don't receive any error messages, the books just don't transfer. For some reason I was able to get those first 122 but can't get any more transferred. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
niagara94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by niagara94 View Post
Hi - I have an Asus TF700 and I'm having trouble transferring the Calibre books from the program on the computer to the Calibre Companion app on my device. I was able to get 122 books to transfer but can't get any more. I set Calibre to connect via wireless and then set my device to connect via wireless. I then select some books (even just a few) and then click Send to Device. It asks me if I want to convert some of the books and I say no and then nothing happens (same thing if I choose to convert the books). I don't receive any error messages, the books just don't transfer. For some reason I was able to get those first 122 but can't get any more transferred. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
did you configure CC (settings) Formats (and Location) with only the formats you want (and your reading app, supports)?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #3
niagara94
Enthusiast
niagara94 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Thanks! That was it - I had forgotten about that. It works now! Yea!
niagara94 is offline   Reply With Quote