Old 11-20-2021, 05:57 PM   #6721
junni
junni began at the beginning.

Device: kobo libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
New Test Version Posted

2021-11-20
- Add averrating metadata to adapter_novelfull.
- Disable patreon downloads, decided I didn't want to add new site behind pay wall *and* only works with browser cache. Developer discussion here.

Added as averrating (rating already used for G/PG/etc). Use custom_columns_settings in personal.ini to assign to a column
Worked like a charm! Thanks!
I actually tested on some novels with low number of votes, and it actually updates the rating.

Last edited by junni; 11-20-2021 at 06:01 PM.
junni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 09:15 PM   #6722
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. As far as I know I have the most up to date copy of Calibre and the plug in but when I try to use it I get this:
Quote:
calibre, version 5.32.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>FailedToDownload</b>:cloudscraper reports: (Detected a Cloudflare version 2 Captcha challenge, This feature is not available....)
See https://github.com/JimmXinu/FanFicFa...erCacheFeature for a possible workaround.

calibre 5.32 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.19041 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19041')
Python 3.8.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19041', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: EpubMerge (2, 11, 0) && FanFicFare (4, 7, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 8, 10) && Generate Cover (2, 0, 2) && Kindle hi-res covers (0, 5, 0) && Prettify Cover (1, 5, 0) && Resize Cover (1, 1, 0)
Traceback (most recent call last):
cloudscraper.exceptions.CloudflareChallengeError: Detected a Cloudflare version 2 Captcha challenge, This feature is not available in the opensource (free) version.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
fanficfare.exceptions.FailedToDownload: cloudscraper reports: (Detected a Cloudflare version 2 Captcha challenge, This feature is not available....)
See https://github.com/JimmXinu/FanFicFa...erCacheFeature for a possible workaround.
I have Windows 10.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 10:00 PM   #6723
ownedbycats
Wizard
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Did you read the error message?
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 10:24 PM   #6724
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Did you read the error message?
I had actually missed noticing the link. Of course I've also never had a problem with the plugin before either.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 06:06 AM   #6725
MonicaOP
Enthusiast
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Oasis
Hi, well, Wuxiaworld is not working again, I tried updating the new trial version of the plugin but nothing changed, this is what it says.

Error
Unknown
Unknown
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_text'
https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/my-mom...seven-brothers
Error
Unknown
Unknown
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'i'
https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/rebirt...press-freeread

What can I do? Thank you for everything, be well, Monica
MonicaOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:11 PM   #6726
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I had actually missed noticing the link. Of course I've also never had a problem with the plugin before either.
From the errors, I assume you were trying fanfiction.net. Most of us have had these problems for most of the last year now.

If it wasn't ffnet, you need to report the story URL before I'll look at it anymore. Use PM if it's NSFW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaOP View Post
Hi, well, Wuxiaworld is not working again, I tried updating the new trial version of the plugin but nothing changed, this is what it says.
They've changed the site again, now chapters are back to being a separate POST, but the old code doesn't work.

I reported here and here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Back in Sept, wuxiaworld.site changed from having the chapter list in a separate POST req to putting in the story page directly. Now, they appear to have changed back, but with a different POST url without any request parameters.

However, it's not working when I try from FFF. Not sure if that's because of something subtle I'm missing or because flaresolverr won't accept a POST with no parameters.

If somebody else wants to look at it, great; but I don't have the energy or interest for this right now.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:41 PM   #6727
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New Test Version Posted

2021-11-28
- Add fix_relative_text_links feature, defaults to true.
- Make Scribble Hub spoilers & footnotes look nicer PR#733, thanks Epicpkmn11!
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM   #6728
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

New Version Released

Version 4.8.0 - 2021-12-02
- Add fix_relative_text_links feature, defaults to true.
- Make Scribble Hub spoilers & footnotes look nicer PR#733, thanks Epicpkmn11!
- Add averrating metadata to adapter_novelfull.
- Fix for cover_min_size causing failures with SVG images when no_image_processing:true.
- Set default slow_down_sleep_time:2 for [www.asianfanfics.com]
- Deviantart date fix (closes #768), also storyId and extratags changes, thanks jcotton42
- New Site: www.deviantart.com, thanks jcotton42 (see #765 and #374)
- New Site: psychfic.com (re-added), thanks HappyFaceSpider Closes #764
- adapter_storiesonlinenet: Take rating from 'Age' field on scifistories/finestories - Thanks bpothier
- adapter_ficbooknet: Fix for site change.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #6729
junni
junni began at the beginning.

Device: kobo libra 2
Hi!

I'm trying to update metadata from this link: https://www.novelall.com/novel/Game-...e-Thrones.html and it gives me an error: list index out of range.

I've tried looking into the adapter, but without more information on the error, it's difficult to pinpoint what is the problem.
Can you help JimmXinu?
junni is offline   Reply With Quote