Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-31-2021, 05:46 PM   #16
albare
Enthusiast
albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kobo h2o
My kobo sage with a home made cover!.
Sewn with the cloth of an old bag of my wife.

Enviado desde mi SM-A705FN mediante Tapatalk
albare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 05:59 PM   #17
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by albare View Post
My kobo sage with a home made cover!.
Sewn with the cloth of an old bag of my wife.

looks good.

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 06:07 PM   #18
albare
Enthusiast
albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.albare could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kobo h2o
Until a kwmobile case comes out.

albare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 06:53 PM   #19
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Forma, LibraH20, ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by albare View Post
Until a kwmobile case comes out.

I have kwmobile cases for all my Kobo’s. They are really good.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 07:24 PM   #20
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O; Lenovo P11
Having just capitulated and ordered a Sage, I checked out Noreve out of curiosity. I was already unlikely to buy one because of the weight but discovering that the cheapest case for my H202 is 45% of the price I paid for the reader itself definitely killed any interest. Given the material used, I'm taking Bart Simpson's advice literally "don't have a cow!"
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 03:56 PM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I have kwmobile cases for all my Kobo’s. They are really good.
I have one for my H2O.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 12:45 AM   #22
Deobulakenyo
Addict
Deobulakenyo knows what time it isDeobulakenyo knows what time it isDeobulakenyo knows what time it isDeobulakenyo knows what time it isDeobulakenyo knows what time it isDeobulakenyo knows what time it isDeobulakenyo knows what time it isDeobulakenyo knows what time it isDeobulakenyo knows what time it isDeobulakenyo knows what time it isDeobulakenyo knows what time it is

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
the etsy sleeves are beautiful
Deobulakenyo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 04:36 AM   #23
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell V8Pro; Kobo Aura One; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
So it is, I looked through a couple of covers and did not see the presence of a magnets. The covers are very pretentious and beautiful, but in fact - uncomfortable.
They have been making covers for Kobo for seven or eight years, and still have not bothered to add at least a sleep function... I'm at a loss.
Actually, the reason I mostly went for Noreve for my One was that it didn't have the magnets... Never cared for that function, especially if you are in the habit of placing devices on top of each other. I've had it happen that my tablet was empty because the magnet from my H2O cover had turned on my tablet...

If my One would give up the ghost (as we say in Dutch ), and I'd have to buy a new reader, I'd again go for a Noreve case.... It feels sturdy and just looks awesome (even after this many years).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 05:56 AM   #24
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Actually, the reason I mostly went for Noreve for my One was that it didn't have the magnets... Never cared for that function, especially if you are in the habit of placing devices on top of each other. I've had it happen that my tablet was empty because the magnet from my H2O cover had turned on my tablet...
Frankly, this is a very strange reason - wake / sleep function from the magnet can be turned off in the settings of any device. If she bothers you.
But doing the opposite - adding a magnet to the cover - is not so easy.
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:32 AM   #25
papaholmz
Just a Dude with a Kobo
papaholmz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE 32GB
Definitely keeping my eye out for a third-party case. I ordered the official Sage SleepCover and will be returning it. The cost of the cover isn't a concern for me, but the decision to completely cover the power button is a deal-breaker for me. Sometimes I go for long stretches without using my e-reader, but I always carry it in my backpack. With the KA1, I could just power it down and know that when I powered it back up in 4 months, it would most likely still have a charge (and it always did). But this nonsense of having to remove the device from the cover every time I want to power it down is a no-go.
papaholmz is offline   Reply With Quote