Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-29-2023, 03:50 AM   #226
mangonerd
mangonerd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Sage
Don’t I have to manually sort out the series information in Calibre?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
IMHO, it's a lot easier to use Calibre to side load.
mangonerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 12:06 PM   #227
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangonerd View Post
Don’t I have to manually sort out the series information in Calibre?
You also have to manually sort out the info for the directory to be made. The advantage is that it's in calibre and you can see it when you want to see the series info. Plus. you don't need series based collections as Kobo supports series.

So either way a manual intervention is required. But the calibre way works better (IMHO).
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2024, 06:59 PM   #228
elfi_ox
elfi_ox began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Can't uninstall it or do anything

i've tried anything since this morning. i installed it and the little logo appear when I plug the Kobo Libra 2 into my PC but it does absolutely nothing. i smashed my screen an infinite amount of time since it said that you have to tap the screen but it does nothing. i tried the path path=/mnt/onboard/ZOthers/:/mnt/onboard/.add/kobocloud/Library/

because i made a folder named ZOther in the devices and i also wanted to do it on my cloud storage folder, i also tried to just do it with path=/mnt/onboard/ZOthers/
to see if it was because my config files wasn't good but it didn't do anything.
and i tried to uninstall it countless of time, even trying to remove all the files related to it from the ereader (before i noticed that i couldn't access these files). i even tried to launch it with Nickel menu by using the command
menu_item :main :AutoShelf :cmd_spawn :/usr/local/AutoShelf/autoshelf.sh
but whatever i do, it dosen't seems to do anything appart from displaying a logo when i connect it to my PC

I'm in despair, i beg you to help me please
elfi_ox is offline   Reply With Quote