Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
fairy_dreams
fairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle 3 3G
Black Kandle E-Reader Light

New Black Kandle E-Reader Light for sale It's the lightest and most convenient e-reader light I've used!

http://www.amazon.com/Kandle-WideLip.../dp/B0036UU40C

Original price on Amazon: $30

Asking for $10.23 (+2.77 shipping, so total = $13)

And if you are wondering why I am selling it for so cheap, it is because I bought two for $22.50 (coupon no longer working).

Last edited by fairy_dreams; 11-05-2010 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Another Kandle in stock!
fairy_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:12 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 12:50 AM   #3
fairy_dreams
fairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Original post: Sold! Can you change the Selling sign to Ended?

EDITED POST: I sold the Black Kandle I was originally selling, but I decided to keep my graphite once I felt the white K3 in my hands.

So I still have one more Black Kandle for sale (explanation in post below)!

Last edited by fairy_dreams; 10-30-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Done.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:59 AM   #5
fairy_dreams

I just got my white K3, but I am going to return it because I really do like the graphite better (even though my older one had fading issues...).

I ordered 2 Black Kandles (with a 2 for $22.50 coupon) and I only need one! Would someone like to give it a home?

Last edited by fairy_dreams; 10-30-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Advert
Old 11-05-2010, 05:52 AM   #6
fani
fani began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Hi, would you be willing to ship it to Europe?
fani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #7
fairy_dreams

Sorry, but the Kandle has already been sold! Thank you for your interest and I hope you get a Kandle soon It's an awesome light.