Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 06:05 AM   #1
greenapple
Evangelist
greenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, Kobo Aura HD
Is Fictionwise's ebook rating working?

I've rated a few ebooks that I bought at Fictionwise, using the drop down menu on the 'bookshelf' page.

After slightly more than a week, the ratings I made didn't seem to appear at all on the catalogue or book description pages. Apparently the ratings have been saved, as I could view my ratings within the 'bookshelf'. Just that they don't seem to be updated with other users' ratings on the browsing lists.

Does the rating system actually work, or should I not bother? Anyone sharing the same experiences?

Thanks.
greenapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:45 AM   #2
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
I've seen that too.
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert