Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #886
HeadSpit
HeadSpit began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
http://www.amschultz.com/index.html (Interviews with authors) I swear to myself it has more taste than a slow cooked porter-house steak!
HeadSpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:50 PM   #887
andrewburt
Science Fiction Writer
andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: several
50% OFF Sale for Halloween at ReAnimus Press!

All ebooks in the ReAnimus Press store are 50% off on Halloween — one day only! — with coupon code "HWEEN50". Great books — science fiction by folks like Ben Bova, Wil McCarthy, Norman Spinrad, Henry Gee, Harvey Jacobs, Robert Silverberg, horror by Twilight Zone master Jerry Sohl, ebooks on writing science fiction, and a whole lot more!

andrewburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #888
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I've decided to torture you with another of my poems: http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/10/...free-poem.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:58 AM   #889
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
An Author's Place

If you need help with banners or side-bar ads I may be able to assist you. Check here on my website: http://anauthorsplace.weebly.com/ads...ssidebars.html
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:01 AM   #890
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur
DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

If you're a romance readers (or author), please check out my blog: Awesome Romance Novels. We also have a Facebook page by the same name. We promote romance novels for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iBooks, Smashwords, and more...and paperbacks when the books are available in that format. You can sign up via e-mail and receive the posts every day! Thanks!
DonnaFaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:25 AM   #891
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Another Steampunk venture - this time into Colonial "Amerigon". Read my review here:

http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/1...david-michael/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:43 AM   #892
ErikGus
Horror Writer
ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ErikGus can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Fire
Thumbs up America's Next Author +chance to win an Ipad

I have an entry in America's Next Author contest!

I've made it up to number 11 so far and I need more votes and reviews to keep climbing! Especially your reviews!

Please help by checking out my free horror short "My Friend the Dark" at http://www.ebookmall.com/author/erikgustafson

And bonus: those who review 4 or more stories in the contest are entered in a contest to win an Ipad!!

Thanks

Last edited by ErikGus; 11-03-2012 at 01:32 AM.
ErikGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #893
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
For the rest of the month, 5 of my novels will be $.99 each on Amazon, B&N, and Kobo

http://cliffballauthor.wordpress.com...n-bn-and-kobo/
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #894
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hello

A couple of new posts on my blog... some purlers from McMini and a lovely review from Awesome Indies http://mtmcguire.co.uk/2012/11/01/fe...lared-awesome/

Cheers

MTM
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:07 PM   #895
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Golden Stories for mobile phones and tablets

Monthly update
I've added 3 children stories and 4 general stories to the site.

In the Children section, 'The McCloskey Primer' features rhymes and stories written in the cumulative style. Lot of drawings. It look me many hours to correct spelling errors of the original digitized texts, and perform screen capture to creates the image files.

In the General section, I enjoyed very much reading 'Jolly Sally Pendleton' by Laura Jean Libbey, a thrilling story about a wealthy doctor and a poor girl in a love adventure filled with twists and turns.

In the Best Picks section, 'The Cruise of the Noah's Ark' is very good for small children, as it tells the story of little Marjorie aboard the mysterious Noah's Ark to see the brave elephant, firefighter whale, and many other wonderful things. For adults, 'Candle and Crib' by K. F. Purdon is a beautiful story with beautiful drawings about an old couple feeling sad about their son not coming home on Christmas Eve.

Please send me comments if you like the stories. Thank you.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #896
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Another review up. This one, for the rather marvellous Martuk ... the Holy by Jonathan Winn.

Have a read and see why this one impressed me so much: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/1...jonathan-winn/
Old 11-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #897
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Any posts in this thread that promote your novel(s) - this is the wrong Shameless thread for that kind of promotion - will be systematically deleted without any accompanying PMs to the poster.

If you've posted here and it's no longer here, then that is more than likely the reason for its deletion.

'Double-dipping' (posting in both Shameless threads for the same thing - something we define as Spam) will initiate a quick response from this Moderator.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-09-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:33 AM   #898
caleb72
Indie Advocate

A coming-of-age romance that is more bitter than sweet?
My latest review is for Clay's Way by Blair Mastbaum. A book which ends up being depressing in more than one way.

Review here: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/1...lair-mastbaum/
Old 11-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #899
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Here is my latest blog post. It's about how I use lighting in writing fantasy novels. http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/11/...y-writing.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:31 AM   #900
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I've been slowly replacing pbook classics on my shelves with ebook versions. I've posted the files that I put together here: http://www.bullandcross.com

They're totally free for download, and in the Public Domain in the US. I've designed covers for each of these, added navigation markers (chapters, table of contents, 5-way to navigate) and posted them in both Mobi & ePub versions.

Enjoy!
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing