Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #316
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Good point.

I'll go get a copy
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #317
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Probably I found the problem...
Please be patient, I'll fix it asap.

In the meanwhile, I remove the download link!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #318
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Komic V2.1 is out again, with a lot of work under the hood to fix bugs!
Hope everything works fine this time!!!

Sorry for all the problems!
Old 12-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #319
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
thnks mate. will have another look
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #320
Franky90
Franky90 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.1.2
ciao silver l'applicazione è davvero diventata perfetta solo che a volte con la rinominazione mi cancella alcune pagine tipo guardo la cartella e vedo questo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43
Franky90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #321
silver18
THE NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky90 View Post
ciao silver l'applicazione è davvero diventata perfetta solo che a volte con la rinominazione mi cancella alcune pagine tipo guardo la cartella e vedo questo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43
Potresti mandarmi i file con cui hai problemi così posso provare?
Comunque, dalla versione 2.0 alla 2.1 non ho modificato lo script di rinominazione!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #322
silver18
THE NOOB

My last finding (a way to run custom script from a WAF) opens a lot of possibilities...

First new feature for the v2.2 will be the customizable screen refresh rate!

More to come (free memory when needed, no more filename pattern, all GUI launcher scripts inside Komic itself....)!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-12-12T21_05_21-0100.gif
Views:	239
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	97609   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-12-12T21_05_27-0100.gif
Views:	240
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	97610  
Old 12-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #323
asdas
Enthusiast
asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Dear silver18,
I updated from 1.9 version to 2.1 Komic with written method on first page.
It works fine for example cover view mode or some old normal Komic specification.
But i have 2 problems on new 2.1 version.

1)I guess that i know this answer but i'm curious at for new version.
I copy my Cbr files on Gallery folder and i used Decompress button on Komic.
But i get empty files and broken files error on Komic.
I tried twice this work, but i can't open my Cbr files.
(Files name are started 1,2,3 etc and IMG1, IMG2 ..etc)
Should i unrar this cbr files with winrar and Should i rename files with any image app? Because this is same old file name problem.
But I hope maybe you know different solution for new version.

2) I can't use contrast and brightness menu.
I press the button, but does not change.
I can not display the contrast and brightness menu screen.

Thank you dear friend.

(By the way sorry for my english, i'm using Google Translate)
asdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:46 AM   #324
silver18
THE NOOB

Thanks for your reply!
It could be very helpful if you send me those CBR files you have problems with.
This way I can replicate the problem!

As regards the contrast/brightness menu, does it happen both in portrait and in landscape mode?
Could you send me the localStorage database you find in the localStorage folder inside komic and an example of the images you are trying to processing?

Thanks!!
Old 12-22-2012, 06:51 AM   #325
asdas
Enthusiast
asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

The Way of My Komic files are
Quote:
Kindle/Documents/Gallery
I tried both in portrait and in landscape mode for contrast/brightness but it did not work.
Example of the images are here.
And I upload 2 unDecompressed cbr files. File1 and File2

Thank you dear silver18.

Old 12-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #326
silver18
THE NOOB

Thanks, I'm going to test them asap!!
Old 12-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #327
silver18
THE NOOB

Here I am!!
First of all, nice selection of comics! I'm reading Martin Mystere too!

1) Try checking the filename of those CBRs...

Code:
Korku -5 Tay .cbr               >>>   Korku -5 Tay.cbr
Ken Parker  01 Uzun Tufek.cbr   >>>   Ken Parker 01 Uzun Tufek.cbr
It worked fine after this trick!

2) The contrast/brightness box works for me!
I found you have:
Code:
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
7.png
Is it because you packed files from different folders? Try renaming the last image to 3.png.
Anyway, it worked fine also OOTB!!

Here you can see a screenshot with the contrast/brightness box. The image in the background is slightly tweaked to improve the look!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-04-03T17_28_47-0641.gif
Views:	232
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	98082  
Old 12-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #328
asdas
Enthusiast

Thank you dear Silver18
I'm glad you liked my comics (or fumetti) selection.
1) I rename as you said the filename and it works fine. Thanks a lot.

2)
Quote:
Is it because you packed files from different folders?
You're right. I packed and upload only example images of different books.
I have same problem yet. The contrast/brightness box doesn't work for me.
I try for 4 comic book and two is new for your method's decompressed books.
Bu it doesn't work? I don't understand what is problem?

Old 12-22-2012, 01:40 PM   #329
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdas View Post
It is working very well.

Better than some of our native speakers (including myself) can do.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #330
silver18
THE NOOB

This is strange enough!!
Did you manage to get it working at least for one comic or do you have always the same problem?

May I know the language used in your kindle?
If it is different from english (GB) or italian you should get the fallback language (english).
Do you have any problem related to the language (missing messages or strings)?

Tags
launcher add-ons